Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-02-2011, 01:54 PM   #16

I was a photography newbie when I bought the K-x with the 2 lens kit last year. Initially, I was quite happy with the kit lens (18-55), but having recently bought a used Sigma 17-70 and a new DA 35 f/2.4, I tend to agree with the advice given here that it is the lens that matters more. You will see many, many examples of wonderful pics on this forum, taken by camera bodies much older than the K-x.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canon, k-x, lens, pentax, pentax help, photography, quality
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A camera grip issue with E Dials (all models) and the solution Peter Zack Pentax DSLR and Camera Articles 14 12-19-2013 06:46 PM
P-TTL flash - Camera in Manual mode - ISO shouldn't change exposure right? Josť Ramos Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 5 05-29-2010 10:00 PM
Price of older models after introduction of new models? sterretje Pentax DSLR Discussion 5 01-22-2010 10:22 PM
Possible change of camera bag... jmdeegan Photographic Technique 6 12-20-2007 11:39 AM