Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-19-2011, 07:20 AM   #16
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by scottyboy Quote
would i need one made for my sigma lens or are they a universal fit? thanks,to as my girlfriend said my " PHOTO FRIENDS "ha! ha!
They are universal, which is great because they fit many different lenses so you can make almost any lens close focus. Adds a lot of versatility!

I also like to slowly digest Understanding Exposure, I read and reread a chapter every once and awhile, its such a well done book.

Yeah underexposed means its a bit too dark (in your case very very minor) you would just add maybe a tiny bit of exposure compensation using the +/- button on the top of the camera and the back-dial.

Enjoy!

03-19-2011, 11:23 AM   #17
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No sign of "life" yet. Still snow and cold here
03-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #18

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Leana Quote
No sign of "life" yet. Still snow and cold here

I'm sure winter isn' over here yet, i'll feel safe in 5 or 6 weeks but not in the middle of march .wouldn't be so bad if i could get some enjoyment out of cold weather but i hate it.