Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-27-2011, 03:20 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Problème de batterie

Bonjour, J'ai un pentax K-x depuis décembre 2009. Il a très bien fonctionné pendant 1 an avec des batteries Eneloop 2000mAh, chargées par un chargeur Sanyo NiMH type NC-MQN04E (250mA de courant de charge). Je pouvais faire 200-300 photos sans devoir recharger les batteries. Depuis plusieurs mois, la durée d'utilisation a diminué petit à petit, jusqu'à quelques minutes seulement. J'ai acheté de nouvelles batteries GP2700 2600mAh NIMH. Même chargées complètement (avec le chargeur Sanyo), et après refroidissement, mon Pentax ne fonctionne que quelques minutes avant d'annoncer que mes batteries sont déchargées !
J'ai acheté un testeur de batterie MW222, qui m'indiquent que mes batteries sont bien chargées pourtant (je m'aperçois en écrivant ces lignes que le vendeur du testeur m'a annoncé qu'il pouvait tester des NIMH, alors qu'il semble qu'il ne fonctionne que pour des NiCd, batteries alcalines et AgO!).

Quelqu'un a t'il rencontré le même problème ? Est-ce mon Pentax qui est défaillant ?

Je vous remercie pour votre aide.

Hi, I have a Pentax Kx since December 2009. It worked very well for 1 year with Eneloop 2000mAh batteries, charged by a charger Sanyo NiMH type NC-MQN04E (250mA load current). I could do 200-300 pictures without having to recharge the batteries. For several months, the duration of use decreased gradually until only a few minutes. I bought new batteries GP2700 2600mAh NIMH. Even fully loaded (with the charger Sanyo), and after cooling, my Pentax works only a few minutes to announce that my batteries are flat!
I bought a battery tester MW222, which tell me that my batteries are fully charged yet (I realize writing these lines that the seller told me that the tester could test NIMH, so that it seems that only works for NiCd, alkaline batteries and AgO!).

Someone you it encountered the same problem? Is my Pentax is faulty?

Thank you for your help.

03-27-2011, 03:36 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Getting a new set of Eneloops (or lithiums) is likely to fix it for you. The K-x is very picky about its batteries, in particular, generic NIMHs do not seem to work that well. Most likely the thing is that the camera takes high peak currents which all batteries cannot supply without too much of a voltage drop for the camera to consider them too depleted (while, in fact, there might be plenty of charge left in them as such).

Another thing you should check is the firmware: v. 1.01 (or later) has a relevant fix, with that and Eneloops you should be good .
03-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #3

I also had battery problems with my K-x after attempting to switch over to NiMH batteries. I had previously purchased an AC Delco battery charger that included 4 AC Delco NiMH 2000 mAh batteries. The camera would not recognize the batteries and I kept getting a low battery or depleted battery warnings. The same when I tried to use 4 brand new Eneloops. However, downloading the firmware upgrade referred to in the previous post by jolepp solved the problem.

After installing the firmware the K-x now recognizes both battery types. I have been using the AC Delco without incident, and am keeping the Eneloops as my primary backup.
11-02-2011, 03:35 AM   #4

Bonjour,

j'ai le même genre de pbs avec un IST DS : les piles rechargeables se vident rapidement, non pas en en fonctionnement mais quand l'appareil est éteint ! Comme si il ne n'éteignait pas vraiment. Ce problème est apparu au bout de 5 ans d'utilisation environ, et je n'ai pas trouvé comment le résoudre, pour le moment.

11-02-2011, 04:01 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Anthony
J'ai une K-x, et je faisais 500-600 photo avec une charge. J'utilisais des Enelops
AS tu mis le firmware à jour sur la K-X, c'étais iun des problèmes
PENTAX RICOH IMAGING CANADA INC. | Mise à jour de micrologiciel K-x

For our english speaking
I have a K-X with Enelopss . I do 500-600 photos
But Have you update your Firmware, this was an issue that was corrected
11-02-2011, 05:26 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I find that the battery life itself can be an issue.

I have many sets of batteries, which I use both in flash and in my *istD. most of them will go from full charge to completly dead very quickly even without use, due to internal leakage current, so I bought a new set of energizer batteries, which I charged and have been in my *istD for 2 weeks and still show full charge. (all my other battery sets would be completely dead)
11-03-2011, 02:25 AM   #7

I can only echo the above - same problem with battery life on my k-x, same cure of a dose of Eneloops