Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-28-2011, 04:27 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Adapter ring for screw M42 into Panasonic DMC-G1

Can anybody confirm what is the exact adapter ring model needed to adapt the old screw mounts into a Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1?

If I want to use several lenses and be able to quickly change them, would I need a ring for each lens?

Would it be better to fix them to the lens by following the advice given in the forum? If so would it still be necessary to purchase the original rings or any model will do?

thanks

victor

03-28-2011, 07:59 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by victorts Quote
Can anybody confirm what is the exact adapter ring model needed to adapt the old screw mounts into a Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1?

If I want to use several lenses and be able to quickly change them, would I need a ring for each lens?

Would it be better to fix them to the lens by following the advice given in the forum? If so would it still be necessary to purchase the original rings or any model will do?

thanks

victor
They are readily available on ebay for around $50:

Try:

M42 Lens Adapter for Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 / DMC-G1 on eBay.ca (item 290459829002 end time 29-Mar-11 05:06:39 EDT)