Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-01-2011, 01:06 AM   #1
Inactive Account

dead batteries for Pentax * ist D

Bonjours à tous,

je viens ici pour vous demander conseil. J'ai un problème avec mon pentax *ist D. Ou plutôt avec les piles de mon pentax *ist D. Je vous explique. J'ai acheté toute sorte de piles, des chers, des pas chers, des piles censées être performantes. J'ai même racheté un chargeur. Mais systématiquement, mon appareil affiche "piles épuisées". La durée de cet affichage peut être plus ou moins rapide, mais je ne tient jamais très longtemps (quelques minutes).
J'aurais donc aimé savoir si c'était problème récurant sur les *ist D et si quelqu'un avait la solution!

Merci d'avance.

04-01-2011, 01:34 AM   #2

Buy some eneloop batteries and a Lacrosse RS700 charger and you'll be fine.
Good (I mean slow) charger is very important. The ones given with batteries (fast chargers) are killing them.

I have this set up with my k100ds and I dont have problems anymore
04-01-2011, 03:55 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I would agree fast chargers kill cells. If you have a volt meter yOu may be able to identify dead cells and mix and match the rest

I find this to be a problem with some of my batteries also
04-01-2011, 05:03 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

The istD was very battery sensitive. I gave up on AA rechargeables with my istD very early on and stared using the incredibly expensive lithium batteries that it would also use, and that solved the battery problem for me.