Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #1

Optio w90 stopped working

Hy everybody,I transferred pictures from camera to PC via usb cable,and suddenly switch off.I tried to switch on,but camera is dead.I put in full battery,change cable,try everything i can,but nothing.
The second problem is that i bought this camera 2 months ago in HK.In our country(Slovenia) isn't official service,Pentax factory suggest me service in Germany(Hamburg),Italy(Torino) or UK(Staffordshire).
I ask seller in HK which papers I need for service,but didn't answer.
I have bill,serial number card,list of pentax service,bot not some especially warranty card.
What do you think,is possible broken only some fusion in camera,or somethig worse?
I'm desperate,I don't know what i to do?
Help me!Thanks!
Bob!

04-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I would get in touch with Pentax in Germany(Hamburg), Italy(Torino) or UK(Staffordshire) and ask them.

I'm not sure what Pentax is playing at with the W90 camera. I have just been on a holiday to Barbados and bought this for my little girl to use when going on the big 'highlight of the holiday' swimming trip with turtles. When we got in the water, it was broken. It switches on, takes 2 pix with flash then becomes unresponsive. I bought it through Anazon and am in the process of getting a refund. Shocking amount of QC reports with this unit.
04-16-2011, 05:39 PM   #3
Veteran Member

I'm glad my W80 is still working!
Bought it at Adorama at a great price and great service too!
So, sorry to hear that W90 fails, I really liked the LED lights.
04-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #4

[langtitle=fr]Même problème avec mon W90[/langtitle]

Y a t'il une réponse à ce problème qui est aussi le mien ?

Mauruuru

Strely