Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
04-29-2011, 10:07 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kbrede Quote
If you were on spot focus, sometimes switching to the "multi-focus points" setting will work.
Thanks, Kent, good tip. I checked out A photo a day and seems your doing something similar to the Single in.. challenges: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/141974-photo-game-single-may.html#post1482605
Might be something your interested in since your doing it anyway. The only caveat is you have to use the same lense to take your picture for the month. Very nice photos by the way!
bruce

04-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by WWIFA Quote
Thanks, Kent, good tip. I checked out A photo a day and seems your doing something similar to the Single in.. challenges: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/141974-photo-game-single-may.html#post1482605
Might be something your interested in since your doing it anyway. The only caveat is you have to use the same lense to take your picture for the month. Very nice photos by the way!
bruce
Thanks Bruce. I've actually been thinking about restricting myself to one lens for awhile, but I don't think I'm quite there yet. The problem is I keep buying lenses.
04-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kbrede Quote
but I don't think I'm quite there yet. The problem is I keep buying lenses.
No worries. I've only had my camera since September and done it three times. Great learning experience. And we all keep buying lenses.
bruce
04-29-2011, 11:16 AM   #19
Veteran Member

No worries. I've only had my camera since September and done it three times. Great learning experience. And we all keep buying lenses.
bruce
You've got me beat. I got my camera near the end of November. But now you have me thinking, I might do it after all. A real challenge for me would be to use my Chinar 35mm. I've never used it for more than a couple test shots inside and found it to be real soft. But then there's the Helios 44-2 and the Sigma 10-20, and....

04-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #20
Veteran Member

bruce
I've moved on to buying cameras for the lenses attached since its sometimes cheaper.

Usually in a lot with assorted brands.

Which leads to a box with a bunch of old non Pentax SLRs in it with no lenses.

Which leads to having to buy lenses for those old cameras.

Which... OH SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP