Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2011, 02:19 AM   #1

Pentax Accessories in Delhi

Hi All

I am a new user to this forum..so greetings from my side to all of u

I have a pentax touch screen camera but its having problem with its lens. So I have to get it changed. It seems like getting Pentax Accessories in India is a tough job. Please do let me know where I can go to get it fixed.

Thanx
Cheers!!

05-06-2011, 07:35 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Less than 1 minute with google reveals this:
..:: Welcome to Camera Service Centre ::..

But ...... If it is, what I think it is, a 5 year old Optio T10, T20 or T30 compact camera, and any major parts or lens assembly need to be replaced then it would definitely cost more to fix than to buy a new camera.

Compact camera have also have improved quite bit in the last 5years. Those Optio T series were about 350USD in 2006. You can get a pretty decent compact for much less than that now.
05-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #3

Original Poster
yes..it is Optio T30. I took it to a repair shop today and he said that its 2 gears and 1 sensor needs to be replaced..but the lensis all right..the cost is around Rs. 2000 ($40). I think I should go for it....right??

Thanx