Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-04-2011, 08:12 AM   #31

I like the composition. I'm not a fan of the windows reflecting everything inside at night. I think it would be better to take them in the daytime and figure out how to compensate for the windows. I am a Realtor in my real life. It's a struggle to get good pics sometimes.

09-04-2011, 08:32 AM   #32
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Jeff Bennett Quote
I like the composition. I'm not a fan of the windows reflecting everything inside at night. I think it would be better to take them in the daytime and figure out how to compensate for the windows. I am a Realtor in my real life. It's a struggle to get good pics sometimes.
Or just close the curtains ! You can always come back for a few daylight shots.
09-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #33
Unregistered User

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to get a different camera with the tilt screen to do the tall tripod shots in the future.
I agree I hate my reflection in shots. I could use the remote and stand around the corner.
I will upgrade my equipment in the future as money rolls in. I have already bought Aperture 3, Photoshop cs5.5, Boxshot 3d, Pantour & AutoPano Pro, Motion 5, in the last 6 months. + the camera and bag and cards. lol
I think in the new year I will purchase the tall tripod and the wide angle lens. I wish you could hook a small pivot monitor for those shots; might try to rig a mirror so I can see the view finder when the camera is tilted down?

<<<addition Here is what I was thinking but you could put it on upside down? http://flipbac.com/video/camera-accessory-LCD-viewer-on-Nikon-D300.htm >>>
http://flipbac.com/waist-level-overhead-low-angle-viewfinder.htm

Any suggestions?

I have tried long exposures but even on the tripod i find that you can get a funny base where there are reflections; so I don't do as many as when I started.
I will try making future shots a bit warmer.

I am kind of afraid to use the super wide angle lenses as I have a lot of trouble getting lines to go straight in post? any thoughts?

thanks all

Jesse

Last edited by Unregistered User; 09-11-2011 at 01:31 PM.