Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax MZ 50

Hi I am Pieter (nickname Pjottr) Just registered on the Forum. Writing English as the Dutch translation is a little confusing.
I have a pentax MZ 50 This was stolen about 2 years ago while I was in Dublin working. When I came home (Philippines) it was gone together with a lot of other things.
Just yesterday It surfaced again due to the fact that the robbers have been found and tried in court of law. My Pentax has been given back to me. However the mirrors have been damaged and this is my question
Can the mirrors be replaced and if yes where do I go preferably in Holland but if not Manila Philippines.
I am in Holland May 25 - June 20 2011
Thanks a mil

05-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Hi,

PM sent. I have a broken MZ50 you can have for spares.

Kim
05-16-2011, 08:09 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hi Kim
Appreciate this very much. I tried to send you a private message but this is not allowed as I have only 1 post on the forum.
Will it be ok for you if you give me your email address so that I can mail you the address details? I will be in Holland as of May 25th for about 4 weeks.It would be great if this could be arranged in that period
Pieter
05-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #4

Photos: Gallery
Hi,

You can get me through the contact page on my website

Contact

Kim

QuoteOriginally posted by pjottr Quote
Hi Kim
Appreciate this very much. I tried to send you a private message but this is not allowed as I have only 1 post on the forum.
Will it be ok for you if you give me your email address so that I can mail you the address details? I will be in Holland as of May 25th for about 4 weeks.It would be great if this could be arranged in that period
Pieter