Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-15-2011, 10:48 AM   #1
Forum Member

Accessory Question Video Related

I was recently at a concert shooting some video with my K-x when some dude rolled up with his DSLR set up (I presume Canon) and had this real slick video monitor attached. It was the first time I saw something like this and was extremely jealous haha. Was wondering what it was and if it was available for Pentax (K-x)? Here's some video of his set up to give you an idea of what I'm talking about its connected to his flashmount. I basically shot some video using his monitor lol.

05-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
Veteran Member

they are on camera monitors.
On Camera & Field Monitors
I have no idea about the k-x, but on my ist-ds it just shows whatever would have been on the cameras screen. I don't have one but I tested what my camera would output on the tv. the camera screen stays blank and what would have been on the screen goes to the output. if your camera came with a cable that connects to the camera on one end and a yellow rca plug on the other, just plug that to your tv and use your camera. you will be able to see how a monitor would behave with your camera.