Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2011, 06:56 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello

Found this forum while research Pentaz P&S cameras, as I have to buy one for a friend, but don't know which one yet. I will post the question in the compact forum.

I have a Pentax film SLR, given me some good service. Will consider a DSLR in the future.

B

05-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Moved from "Welcomes and Introductions".
05-21-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums!
There is also an beginner section onto which you can ask any question about Pentax cameras or the SLR section of the forums since you have an SLR.
Anywhere you post an inquiry, it would be welcome!
Here are the links:

Pentax Beginner's Corner Q&A - PentaxForums.com
Pentax Film SLR Discussion - PentaxForums.com

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, forum, pentax help, photography