Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #1

[langtitle=pt]PROBLEMS: Pentax P30t / 35-70mm / 80-200mm[/langtitle]

Ola, encontrei uma Pentax P30t aqui em casa e como não tenho câmera fiquei muito feliz porêm preciso de uma opinião sincera... A câmera estava bem guardada mas como ficou muito no armário esta com alguns problemas, fiquei pensando se vale a pena investir nela e se tem conserto os seus problemas...

O Corpo: No sensor eu vejo uma listrinha preta, quando vou tirar a foto tem uma listra preta, uma sujeira la dentro, como se fosse fungo...

As lentes:

35-70mm: A parte que voce encaixa na câmera, naquele pedaço de lente, esta muito empoeirado, uma poeira que nao consigo tirar.

80-200mm: Tem bem dentro da lente uns risquinhos, como se fosse uma ramificação, seriam fungos?

Esta câmera e este jogo de lentes, vocês acham que seria interessante recuperar? São boas lentes?

Abraços

Muito Obrigado

Hello, I found a Pentax P30T here at home and as I have no camera was very happy but we need an honest opinion ... The camera was well saved but how much was in the closet with it some problems, I wondered if it's worth investing in it and if you fix your problems ...

The Body: I ​​see a sensor listrinha black, when I take the picture has a black stripe, a dirt inside it, like fungus ...

Lenses:

35-70mm: The part that you fit the camera lens on that piece, is very dusty, a dust that I can not take.

80-200mm: inside the lens and has some sketches, like a branch, would be fungus?

This camera and lens set, do you think would be interesting to recover? They are good lenses?

Hugs

Thanks

05-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
A P30T is not worth much, probably not worth the cost of repair. You can buy one on ebay cheaper.
The marks inside the lens that look like a branch sounds like fungus, the other lens could have fungus too. Set them outside in the sun so the the sun shines into the lens to kill the fungus, open the aperture all the way when you do this. Do this several days and the fungus should be dead (bring them inside at night). I have a 35-70mm and I think it is a good lens, I don't have the 80-200mm so I can't say. You will have to test the lenses after this to see if they can still be used or need to be cleaned.