Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-29-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Issues with LCD and LED displays on 645

I have a new to me Pentax 645 (early model) and it has a few issues I was hoping you all could help me with.

1. The meter display in the viewfinder doesn't work.

2. If I push the LED button nothing happens.

3 if I push the LCD button I lose the LCD display altogether and it won't come back until I remove and replace the batteries.

I realize that the camera doesn't function as it should until it has a roll of film loaded.
Is there a way to trick it into thinking it does? I'd hate to burn up my only roll of Tri-X sorting this out.

Thanks

Eric

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
button, display, issues, lcd, pentax help, roll