Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-31-2011, 08:57 PM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by joe.penn Quote
I have three kids (2 are young) and a super hyper boxer; no issues with capturing the shots with my MF lenses and that is not even using CIF. I can understand the convenience, but what ever happened to the challenge of photography?

---
It got trumped by actually getting the shot.

05-31-2011, 09:00 PM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by joe.penn Quote
but what ever happened to the challenge of photography?

---
The viewfinders got too small? I really really struggle to nail MF shots, but then maybe I just haven't practiced enough and the K-x isn't exactly ideal.
05-31-2011, 09:25 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
+1 for getting trumped by getting the shot. I find manual super frustrating with my 2yo tornado, AF doesn't even keep up with him most of the time. Manual I keep for still subjects, it's still challenging nailing that focus with my eyesight lol. The tiny viewfinder of the Kx as Twitch said, doesn't help either.