Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2011, 06:26 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Screen Flicker with usb connection between K-7 and flat screen laptop

Hi all,
I am trying to use a photo/video grabber on my asus laptop flat screen to connect to my K-7 via usb and phono connectors but am getting 'Screen flicker', any ideas how to solve this problem as i really want to use my laptop as a 'Live-view' monitor?

Brian

Hi all,

Problem sorted. Basic newby stuff-up, I didn't have the correct setting of Pal to Pal.
Thanks for your advice.
Brian

Last edited by brian101; 06-03-2011 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Problem sorted
06-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Does your laptop have an HDMI input? Sounds like a video sync speed problem to me.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
brian, camera, k-7, laptop, pentax help, photography, screen, usb, usb connection