Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-10-2011, 04:42 AM   #1

Any Suggestions?

I hope everyone out there is having a fantastic day, the sun is finally out here in Scotland!

After messing around with my old SLR, I was thinking of taking some time to learn the proper techniques and skills to improve my photos but I'm not very good at working with online materials and figuring out if I have done things right. I'm also studying part time next year so I thought it would be a good idea to find a course in photography or film that would give me experience and possible even some form of certificate.

I was just hoping that someone on her might be able to help me or send me in the right direction. I'm happy with any information whether it's personal, university, college or online. By the way I'm in St Andrews most of the time but anywhere in Scotland would be good

Thanks for reading

06-10-2011, 04:45 AM   #2
Veteran Member

There's a great photo club in St Andrews with some top-notch photographers. You've missed the boat with them until September, but once that arrives you should be able to go to a meeting or two to see how you like it before paying. Do try to see when a judge comes along and gives every entered image it's 15 seconds of fame.
06-10-2011, 08:12 AM   #3
dmc
Forum Member

Yeah, I vote for the photo club. You'll spend time with like minded people and they will be more than happy to help.