Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #1

Sr will not turn off

I've been trying to take some videos. I notice when I do I get the shakey sound. So I looked up how to fix it. The help forums said to turn of sr. The only problem is. When I turn it of in the movie settings then come back and make a video it shows the green hand still on. No matter what I do I can't get it to turn off. Is there another step I need to do to have it turn of on my k-x.

07-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Try turning it off on the back of your camera.
07-07-2011, 07:14 AM   #3

Original Poster
I think it was a batterie issue. Because when I recharged them it didn't happen any more. I also got better quality batteries. I noticed other issues happining as well. For example the batterie level would always be in the red even when they'er charged. You get what you pay for with rechargeables and mine where garbage.