Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-20-2011, 12:47 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The only time I've had a similar issue is when using the PK mount lenses in M mode and I've forgotten to press that little green button.
For M42 lenses I use AV mode and no such problem, but then I guess you eliminated the brain fart factor a long time ago or they would not have replaced the camera.

10-19-2011, 03:48 AM   #17
Banned

When memory card gets damaged then Pentax camera shows black photos. To overcome with photo file corruption issues it is necessary to format the memory card of the camera. Once formatting of the memory card is completed you need to make use of third party photo recovery mac application. By using it you will be able to restore the corrupted photos safely.

Last edited by SameulJackson; 10-19-2011 at 10:53 PM.
10-19-2011, 06:51 AM   #18
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SameulJackson Quote
When memory card gets damaged then Pentax camera shows black photos. To overcome with photo file corruption issues it is necessary to format the memory card of the camera. Once formatting of the memory card is completed you need to make use of third party photo recovery mac application. By using it you will be able to restore the corrupted photos safely.
No this issue had nothing to do with SD cards. The photos were not entirely black just severely underexposed. It happened with multiple SD cards
10-19-2011, 10:55 PM   #19
Banned

Well is there any problem while capturing photos?
Then you can do editing in the photos with the help of photoshop.

10-20-2011, 06:50 AM   #20
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SameulJackson Quote
Well is there any problem while capturing photos?
Then you can do editing in the photos with the help of photoshop.
Yes it was a defect with the camera. It was replaced by Pentax under warranty