Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-12-2011, 08:40 AM   #1

HELP! Canon adapter stuck on my Pentax lens

I know i shouldn't have done this, and i screwed it on too quickly to think about the release pin. But now i can't get the adapter ring off the lens. It's a PK mount, and i bought a stupid adapter that would let it put on my canon 600d.

How can i remove this - there's no release on the adapter.

Thanks,
Tom

07-12-2011, 11:14 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Chainsaw? :P

I'm not sure to be honest, but there has to be a way to unscrew it. Have you tried holding one end with a cloth or something like that while turning it? That helps for me for similar situations.
07-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
If you mean the EOS-PK adaptor, there should be a piece of metal acting as a spring that you have to release and hold by your fingernail b4 turning the adaptor anti-clockwise.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, canon, lens, pentax help, release