Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is good news. It is such a pain the Kx not having a port for a cord, and yet the earlier 1sd does. I have a teeny weeny little remote which I got in Maylasia years ago, it still works but is so tiny it makes my fingers ache! I have just ordered one, thanks Joe, but they don't mention the Kx, so I am hoping it will work ok as they mention the k7 and you say you have used it on both so fingers crossed.

09-19-2011, 01:58 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I got a cheapie from Hong Kong. It works on the K-7 but seems to be intermittent over 5 metres. It seem to work better on one side that the other. Probably due to placement of the receiver.
09-23-2011, 05:59 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Why not try an RF wireless remote. I had one of these a couple of years back and they work fine, even from a distance
10-10-2011, 02:38 AM   #19

Hello chaps, what are my options for a remote shuuter release to work my Samsung GX20 when on a tripod, I need both the remote shutter release, that is one that trips the shutter according to the camera metering and it might be nice to have a true 'bulb' option but I dont think I would use this very much.

I am happy to look at wired and ir options and dont mind generic as long as it wont damage my precious.

If you can give me a pointer to any reliable fleabayers that would be most helpful

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, my apologies. Varkie