Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2011, 05:50 AM   #1

[langtitle=de]Bilder lassen sich nicht am PC öffnen nach Urlaub in Thaila[/langtitle]

Hallo Zusammen,

ich hoffe, mir kann jemand weiterhelfen. Ich war in Thailand im Urlaub und habe da jede Menge Urlaubsfotos gemacht. Jetzt habe ich ein riesen Problem, und zwar kann ich die Bilder nicht am PC anschauen, zuerst kommt eine Meldung von Avira, dass der Autorun blockiert wurde, was allerdings auch keinen Unterschied macht (weil wenn ich den Guard deaktiviere und wenn ich dann das entsprechende Laufwerk anklicke, steht da nur "Ordner leer". Bei den Eigenschaften zeigt er mir aber an, dass die Speicherkarte (Hama SDHC 8 GB) zur Hälfte voll ist (was auch stimmt). Nur weiss ich nicht, warum da immer steht "Ordner leer" und nicht, wie sonst üblich die Bilder in Miniaturform angezeigt werden. Ich habe die Speicherkarte einmal in einen Thailändischen PC gesteckt und 4 Bilder mit einem Programm importiert, weil ich sie schonmal anschauen wollte... Kann es vielleicht daran liegen? Habe ich aus versehen irgendeine wichtigte Einstellung geändert? Ich will endlich meine Urlaubsbilder angucken (((
Hoffentlich weiss jemand Rat
LG
Sandra

08-29-2011, 05:55 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
When you put the card in the camera, can you see the images on the camera's LCD?
08-29-2011, 06:00 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
what format are the pictures in? RAW? I have noticed that the RAW codec of Pentax does not seem to work on Win7, but works on WinXP (thumbnails). Using LR3 works though, to import and do PP.
08-29-2011, 06:28 AM   #4

Original Poster
ja, ich kann die Bilder auf dem LCD sehen. Kann es auch an der neuen Speicherkarte liegen? Hatte vorher noch keine SD HC Karte, sondern nur eine SD Karte. Habe sie im JPEG Format gespeichert.

08-29-2011, 06:46 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Not all PCs with an SD card slot can read an SD-HC card, if they were made before SD-HC became standard. If it's an older PC, try the card in a newer one, or look for a USB card reader attachment that supports SD-HC.
08-29-2011, 09:06 AM   #6
Inactive Account

^^^^ What he said. If you have a USB cable to connect your camera to the computer, that will get you around the 2Gb limit of these older card readers. The problem is that the built in readers (and many older plug in readers) are USB v1.0 which will not read the SDHC cards. You need a USB v2.0 interface for that. My HP desktop is like that. It will not read an SDHC card because the built in readers is v1.0 but I can plug in the camera via a USB, which is v2.0, and get files downloaded that way. Why it is that way on my desktop, don't ask, I don't know.

08-29-2011, 09:19 AM   #7
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

That should solve the problem, Get a newer card reader for SDHC cards or use the supplied cable.

09-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #8

Original Poster
Habe mir heute einen Kartenleser gekauft und es funktioniert trotzdem nicht. Auch mit dem Kabel über die Kamera geht es nicht. Es ist das gleiche wie vorher "Ordner leer" und vorher zeigt mir Antivir (Virenprogramm) folgendes an: Autorun blockiert.
Kann es sein, dass ich irgendetwas an der Karte verändert habe, als ich sie in Thailand im Internetcafe in den PC gestekct habe?
09-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #9

I guess it is possible the internet cafe had some troojan goinf on...

Ha[ve you tried turning off your virus scanner? it could be that the settinga on the software are so strict that they block removable media from being introduced.
09-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #10

Original Poster
ja, habe es schon ausgeschaltet, aber es bringt auch nichts. es funktioniert leider nicht. vielleicht sind die bilder versteckt auf der sd karte. wie kann ich sie denn sichtbar machen?
09-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #11

you've surely got a virus. I suppose one of these flash/sd viruses. It hides docs, pics etc, creates an autorun.inf file, infects your PC and then migrates to another removable drive.

The best way is to get the recovery software which can read data from the card directly from the file system. Thus you can backup your data and then format the card and so on.

The other way is to get anti-virus software, cure your card and the PC and then recover your data with the file manager. You can try this free software: http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208284029

Sometimes you can't see the pics in the card with the standard Windows Explorer since the data are hidden.

If you need further assistant please contact me, it's by the way the part of my job

Last edited by NoMaD_PS; 09-01-2011 at 01:18 PM.
09-01-2011, 01:07 PM   #12

if you go to "my computer and right-click on the sd-card, select properties, does it show used space?
in other words, not empty?

you can try folder properties, and "show hidden files and folders" if that does not work, take the card to a computer shop and ask them to check it out