Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2011, 10:13 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Optio W80 Drive Mode

I'm not sure what I did but I'm locked out on the Drive Mode. In drive mode I can set the timer, but to go to the multi shot setting and beyond will not allow me to get there. Anyone have a solution to get this function back?

The Drive Mode is accessed on the top of the Mode cluster.

08-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Are you in green mode?
08-29-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Adam's question is spot on. The auto picture mode and a few of the other of the preprogramed modes (like night scene for example), turn on or off your ability to change things like the drive mode. If you go to P mode (which is about a close to a manual mode as this camera has) for example you will be able to access all of the drive mode functions. Why is it like that? Because, I guess.
01-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #4

Original Poster
That worked, Once I selected the program mode everything started working. I can select continue shoots and set-up timed shots now. Thanks!