Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-03-2011, 05:01 AM   #1

K10D On Manual

I almost always have my camera on manual settings (aside from focus), and adjust the iso, f-stop & shutter speed as I'm shooting. The other day I was testing some new settings in the custom setting menu, and now my manual settings are changing like it's set to auto... HELP! Does anyone know how this setting is changing? Of course, I can't remember what menu items I changed.

Thank you!

09-03-2011, 07:18 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Seems like I had a similar problem awhile back and just worked out that I was doing wrong. Can't remember what it was though. First check if your EV compensation is anything but zero. Next step set the menus to factory defaults then redo anything you may have customized over time. Sorry I can't be more help.
09-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you for the response. I ended up changing to factory defaults, and taking the battery out for about 30 seconds, and that fixed it... It was weird I checked EVERY possible setting, and it would only change on the 3rd picture.