Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-04-2011, 04:47 AM   #1
New Member




Join Date: Aug 2011
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 8
Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4

HI,

When viewing photos using the Pentax software, to right of the the 'image data' box, why is some data highlighted in red?

09-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #2
DAZ
Veteran Member
DAZ's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everett, WA USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 711
It is what data is different from the previous photo data.

DAZ
09-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #3
Moderator
Site Supporter
Blue's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida Hill Country
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,213
QuoteOriginally posted by DAZ Quote
It is what data is different from the previous photo data.

DAZ

I sometimes have data in red in new files the first time they are opened.
09-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
DAZ
Veteran Member
DAZ's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Everett, WA USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 711
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
I sometimes have data in red in new files the first time they are opened.
It is the data (values) from the previous viewed data. When you first open Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 the first file you look at the values will be black. The next file (whether you have ever looked at it or not) will have the values that are different from the last file will be red and bold.


The default is red and bold but you can have it some other color or not bold. You can even turn it off. To change the setting go to Tools then Options... next select the Image Display tab. There you will see “Indicate Changes in Image Data During Frame Advance” box. Make your changes and click OK.


DAZ

09-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
Moderator
Site Supporter
Blue's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Florida Hill Country
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,213
QuoteOriginally posted by DAZ Quote
It is the data (values) from the previous viewed data. When you first open Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 the first file you look at the values will be black. The next file (whether you have ever looked at it or not) will have the values that are different from the last file will be red and bold.


The default is red and bold but you can have it some other color or not bold. You can even turn it off. To change the setting go to Tools then Options... next select the Image Display tab. There you will see “Indicate Changes in Image Data During Frame Advance” box. Make your changes and click OK.


DAZ
Ok. I thought you meant previous changes within a given image file.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera utility, data, pentax, pentax digital camera, pentax help
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 imtiaz Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 03-21-2013 05:47 PM
Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 tom_kkh Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 24 11-25-2012 02:28 PM
Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 problem mba1971 Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 23 01-28-2012 07:31 PM
Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 fromfinland Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 5 03-13-2011 04:47 PM
Pentax Digital Camera Utility 4 - Why Use it? lats Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 6 12-03-2010 03:21 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top