Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-06-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
Forum Member

Deleting gallery photos

How do I delete my personal gallery photos? I searched and found a very old thread that said there was a delete button on the toolbar. I sure don't see it.

Thanks for the help.

09-07-2011, 10:22 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think you can either ask Adam to delete the photo or you can upload one to replace it in the Gallery. There is a Delete option for Album photos but I'm not finding one for Gallery photos (I know it use to be there because I've used it in the past).

Edit: If your photo was uploaded as part of a contest (world pentax day) or is in the PEG then there is no delete option. If it is just a plain gallery photo (Moved to a regular gallery from a PEG submission for example), then the Delete option is under the photo.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, gallery, pentax help, photography, photos