Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-10-2011, 09:27 PM   #1

image problem - lightroom 2.7

has anyone seen this issue arise on images that were imported ok, then all of a sudden Lightroom image rendering will only do this?

The source file appears okay as this does not happen when viewed with alternative viewer programs. However, the exports usually (not always) also look like this.

What is this imaging problem called?

Attached Images

09-11-2011, 03:08 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I have been using LR since version 1.2 with K10D, K-7 and K5.
Upgraded to LR 2, I'm now on 3 (3.4.1.).
To answer your question: no. I've never seen it before and I do export a lot...

Since you have LR 2.7 and a K-7 I assume you have this LR version and the camera for some time now.
Did this problem occur recently or have you experience it as long as you have them?

Did you start with 2.7 or a previous release? Did it happen then as well?

Have you tried to remove the software and reinstall it?
Have you tried a trial copy of LR 3.4 and did you have the same problems?

Cheers, Bert
09-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #3

Original Poster
I've been upgrading from 2.0 and have never had this problem. I recently moved but all of the equiptment is the same.

Someone on the adobe forums mentioned my hard drive is going bad, so I'm going to retest that. Strange thing is the images that corrupt change and go back to ok.