Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2011, 06:32 AM   #1

IR Remote shutter release

I've bought myself a shutter release from 7DayShop, and having not used one before, I'm not sure whether it's the camera or remote that's not working. Instructions are sparce but understandable. Camera is a K-m and having set the remote release option in the menu, a lamp flashes in the IR window. Pressing the "fire" button on the remote has no effect.

09-25-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
maybe the remote isn't compatible?
My Nokia N900 has IR and an App that someone made and I can use it on my girlfriend's K-m and my K-7
10-03-2011, 12:32 AM   #3

Original Poster
Hi mate, thanks for replying. The advert lists my model, as does the paperwork that came with it so I hope they are correct.
Waiting for seller to get back to me.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, ir, pentax help, photography, release, shutter