Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-06-2011, 05:20 AM   #16
Forum Member

There is nothing closed about my mind, I have arrived at my approach based on my circumstances and my research and discussions with others. I also happen to have no lack of skills working on delicate equipment, perhaps that puts me in a minority. I come from a generation when repairing things was an important skill, not the 'just replace it' approach of today.

Glad you have something that works for you. My approach works for me. Others mileage may vary.

10-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Well, I WAS primarily addressing the OP with my advice.

Last edited by Wheatfield; 10-06-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, mirror, pentax help, photography