Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #1

Dumb battery question: Super Program

This feels like the dumbest question I've ever asked, but what batteries do I need for my Super Program? I've downloaded a owners manual for it, and it only specifies to use two 1.5 volt silver or alkaline batteries or a single 3v lithium battery. the only 1.5 volt batteries I've found are smaller than the battery enclosure, and the only 3v batteries I can find are either far too wide, or too tall to fit.

Can anyone with a Super program let me know what battery# you use in your Super Program?

10-03-2011, 07:26 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter

I stack two LR44 (A76) batteries. Works fine.
10-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you very much!
10-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #4
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
That is truly strange. I own the Super Program and I guess it must have come with batteries. The manual truly is silent on which battery fits. LR44 is the right answer, but still!!!

Steve

(My Ricohs have the battery type printed in the battery compartment )

10-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #5

Original Poster
It really threw me for a loop, I'd never had that come up before. As soon as I get my batteries I can finally test it out.