Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2011, 02:01 PM   #1

Taking apart 10-17mm Fisheye

Has anyone taken apart this lens? I bought one used and it came with a loose lens hood...
I've tried taking it apart and notice that the hood screws into the focus ring from behind....now the problem is, I'm not quite sure how to remove the focus ring.
I have taken apart my old 50mm 1.4 and 135mm m42's, but these new lenses stump me lol

Anyone have experience with this or a blown-up diagram on this particular lens??

Its just relative small problem when taking pictures the lens hood can be seen in the corners and i have to reposition.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
focus, hood, lens, pentax help