Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
11-21-2011, 07:47 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dh4412 Quote
i have noticed maybe 50% of my autofocus shots with any of my lenses ( about seven lenses ) have poor focus . sometimes more than that, 75% not focused; even with my manual lenses it's difficult to get really sharp focused shots more than half the time. so, why mess with autofocus at all?
Are you using your eyes to confirm the focus is where you want it? If you're just pointing and shooting then I wouldn't be surprised if you're missing focus so much.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, depth, f2.8, field, macro, macro lens vs, pentax help, photography