Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
Inactive Account

How do I control shutter speed on the X90

I am a bit confused at the mo. Have my camera on AV and I accidently pushed the green mode button which slowed the shutter down. Pressed it again, and it went almost back to normal. How do I speed up and slow down my shutter release on this model please?

11-24-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You can't set the shutter speed directly in Av mode. You set the aperture, and the camera picks an appropriate shutter speed.

Use Tv if you want to set only the shutter speed (the camera will pick a suitable aperture), or M if you want to set both aperture and shutter speed.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, control shutter, pentax help, photography, shutter