Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #1

kenko 2x teleplus apk macro -trouble- loss of focus at infinity

I'm from Brazil and I'm also in the Pentax Forums!! "Olá!"

I ask for veterans with experience in fixing problems with teleconverters.
I bought a "Kenko 2x TELEPLUS apk macro" used, but unfortunately, unbeknownst to me, it came with a problem of focus at infinity.
based on what I have read that is not right. I want to open the teleconverter to fix it.

I'm having the same problem: loss of focus at infinity in my Kenko 2x Macro Teleplus PKA. Could you please explain the steps of his work for the repair of your teleconverter. I would be grateful to know what should be done to fix my piece, just as you did. Thank you for your help with this. Hugs from Brazil. Thank you very much.

Felipe

> Finally I figured out why mine
> did not focus at infinity - the front
> half body was not assembled properly.
> I opened it up and adjusted it. Now
> it can focus at infinity.

> Read more at:
> https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-slr-lens-discussion/27163-vivitar-...#ixzz1fUXsqZ4L