Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
I love this forum!

I've picked up quite a few useful nuggets of advice from these forums, but I've just found out how to enable continuous autofocus on my K-x because of you lovely people

When I first got the camera and read through the manual, I was using auto mode, so didn't know it was there. Just reading a thread about shooting fast moving subjects and it was mentioned again, so I decided to check my settings. Now that I'm using manual mode, it's there!

This is going to be so useful for me when I'm shooting gigs, as I tend to shoot rock bands, who jump around like lunatics.

Treat yourselves to a virtual beer on me

12-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard, and I'll have a virtual Anchor Steam from the tap, if you please. Yummm...
12-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by RioRico Quote
Welcome aboard, and I'll have a virtual Anchor Steam from the tap, if you please. Yummm...
Anchor steam on tap reminds me of Jacks in the cannery in SF...
12-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by cali92rs Quote
Anchor steam on tap reminds me of Jacks in the cannery in SF...
The Cannery has been fun for a long time. I used to be a busker there. Yes, people paid me money to stop singing and git-picking. Were you ever at the Lark In The Morning shop there, with all those instruments from around the world? That's where I got my tablas and resophonic guitar and Turkish lutes and pentatonic flutes. LOTM moved out to the Mission, don't know if they're still there, but their Mendocino shop is still active.

Yeah, an Anchor Steam, a panatella, a foghorn, a crab bowl at Alioto's... them was the days.