Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax Photo Gallery question

I tried posting a few pictures to the PPG to see if they would be approved, but for some reason when I uploaded them to the website the coloring seemed to be changed. I exported the pictures from Lightroom using 100 quality, JPEG and ProPhoto RGB. Looking at the picture in Lightroom/Windows Photo Viewer the coloring looks like it does in Lightroom (vivid/adjusted correctly). But when I load the picture in Picasa or on PPG the coloring goes back to an almost unedited version for some reason.

Any ideas why this would be happening?

01-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
I just tried re-exporting them using sRGB coloring, rather than ProPhoto RGB and that seemed to fix the problem in Picasa. Going to try PPG now and see if that works. I guess Picasa doesn't support ProPhoto RGB coloring?

*EDIT* Also fixed the issue on PPG.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, coloring, lightroom, pentax help, pentax photo gallery, photo, photography, picture, pictures, ppg, reason