Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax K-r Camera - Drive Mode - Multiple Frame Selection

Drive Mode is not letting me select continuous frame ... it goes directly from "Single Frame" to "Self-Timer" .. how can I activate the continuous Frame mode?

02-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
Pentaxian

I guessing you need to take it out of auto mode and put it in any other mode (eg "P") to allow this.
02-05-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Even in "P" it does the same thing. I was able to make the selection before, but, now it's just not working. Any way known of setting the camera back to "factory settings" to give myself a second chance? I haven't had the camera that long, so, I'm really a rookie at using it. I'm wondering if I messed up the memory some how.
02-05-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
Site Supporter

The last thing on the last menu is "reset custom functions".... You don't happen to have HDR enabled or set to [Auto] do you? That will cause Continuous to grey out.

02-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Continuous Frame Problem Fixed!

Thanks Hockey Dad! Just before I got back on line, I discovered the "reset" function and now my continuous frames icon is back and alive. You're right ... now that I think about it ... I did have HDR set to Auto! I missed the Pat's touchdown to find it, but, I guess it was worth it. Thanks to you and to Twitch for offering your advice.

Denise from Boston!