Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Samsung gx 10 settings

Bought a used gx 10 and am having trouble in finding some settings.How do you change the +- ev setting?What is the feature when moving the on -off switch past on?Have figured out most of the settings so am able to use the camera in most situations and have read the on line manual until my eyes and head hurt but haven's found these and am sure a lot of others.The gx 10 seems to find focus faster than my KX,is this a fact or just me?
Thanks,
Jake

02-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think the GX10 is the Samsung equivalent of the K10D. Pushing the on/off switch past 'on' is the DOF preview, and/or illuminates the top LCD, I think. Not sure, but there should be a dedicated ev +- button on the back of the camera somewhere. You use it in conjunction with one of the control wheels. Sorry I can't be more specific - hopefully a GX10 owner will chime in.
02-28-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yup that's right- push the ev button and rotate the e-dial to change the exposure compensation setting.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Found it,
Thanks,
Jake