Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-20-2012, 12:54 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Camera Meter

How many of you use a camera meter?

I am using strobes fired by wireless trigger. I shooting manual. I have to "fiddle" with the setup to get the right exposure. I think I need a meter. Is there a way to use in-camera metering in manual mode?

Thanks

03-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The camera will only meter incident light for you, not including your flash. For manual flash metering you'll need a dedicated light meter. Sekonic make great meters and are well recognised.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, meter, pentax help, photography