Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #1

Ist Dl Power

Hi all,

My Ist Dl has stopped working on the mains adapter, the adapter is still fine and output voltage and amperage have been checked and are ok.
The camera worls fine with batteries but, I am into astro photography which involves very long exposure times of 15-25minutes each exposure and my rechargeable's just dont cope. Can anyone suggest what it may be, or are there and better batteries or how do I rig up to power from th epower supply direct through the battery contacts.

Kev.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adapter, batteries, dl, exposure, pentax help, power

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*ist DL won't power up uicguy Pentax DSLR Discussion 26 07-24-2017 11:53 AM
battery power. billypip Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 4 11-11-2011 03:08 AM
How to power 540FGZ flash with Alienbees Vagabond mini II portable power? shadowbecomeswhite Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 2 07-25-2011 07:17 PM
Ist D L new lithum battery = no power on meter oilfield trash Photographic Technique 4 11-08-2008 09:21 AM
*ist D power off problem outsidenote Pentax DSLR Discussion 4 02-07-2008 06:30 PM