Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-31-2012, 04:03 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I use a K10d, and am not overly concerned with the noise at high ISO. I've had published pictures at ISO 1600, and find that ISO 400 is very acceptable. I have a 16x24 print hanging on my wall that is viewable at 24 inches without bad vibes. I've printed 20x30 with amazing detail at ISO 100. I would like the higher ISO clean with the K5, but don't have the $$$.

08-31-2012, 05:04 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Seems K10 or even better K200 (size-wise) might be the way to go for her (for the time being) although if I can get hold of a K20 for a decent price I may give her my K-x...

At the moment all bets are off as I still haven't found any regular-permenant and full-time work since graduating and am surviving on 2 irregular part-time jobs.

Cheers all x

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, hs10, image, pentax, pentax dslr, pentax help, photography, quality, shutter