Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-29-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
ACR 6.7 makes me sad

i just updated cs5 because my photomerge was crashing photoshop. ( turns out it was an Nvidia update that i needed).

so once photoshop/acr was updated i noticed it took away the chromatic aberration sliders and gives you a half *** drop box that doesnt do much good. anyone know if i can just re download ACR 6.something older than 7? i saw a lot of threads on the adobe forums about copying files before the update but thats too late for me.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
acr, pentax help, update
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search