Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #1

Tripod questions

Hi Guys

Here are photos of a tripod I recently bought at a second-hand shop for about $8 US. There is no brand name as far as I can see. To me it looks like a panorama tripod, though I am not aware of its proper usage. Any idea what it is (or if it is for photography) and what else does it need for it to become fully functional? Thanks.

Attached Images

10-04-2012, 04:38 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
Looks like a generic laser level tripod. They're sold for around $20 at Rona or Home Depot (including the laser, which fits in the slot to the top.)

There's a DIY project about adapting it for photography here: How to make a low cost panoramic tripod head and how to take 360 degree panoramas
10-04-2012, 10:22 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Karl, that helped and now I know what I got

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, pentax help, photography, tripod