Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-12-2012, 06:15 AM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Tamron Newsletter and iPad App

After I registered by most recent Tamron lens I started getting their newsletter once a month by email. It's not bad. This month's had links to a new Tamron App for the iPad/iPhone that has 109 How To Articles, How to Videos, contests, dealer locator, and links to all current rebates. It's free and so far it's not too bad.

Tamron has a new app in the iTunes App store and Google Play. Features how-to articles and videos and more at Mobile App stores, Tamron USA, Inc.

10-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

I get their email newsletters and there have been some nice articles. I'm not currently using any Tamron lenses, but the articles are mostly technique, not sales.
10-14-2012, 07:47 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
I get their email newsletters and there have been some nice articles. I'm not currently using any Tamron lenses, but the articles are mostly technique, not sales.

Excellent point. Yes, they are about technique and about exotic and interesting locations. I find them a fun read usually. Thanks.
10-15-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
Pentaxian

thanks for the tip