Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #16

Photos: Albums
Different bags for different purposes. I'm viewing this also as an organizer for my camera stuff and something I can pack in the car when we go on trips. It's likely that I'll also pick up a smaller bag for specific outings - I'll grab the things I want from my "big" bag and put them into a small sling or whatever for just that day's use and replace them in the big bag when we get home. But for trips or extended outings when I don't know what all I might want I have the option of taking the big bag too.

Anyway, I ended up finding a good deal on a Canon 200DG bag which is pretty roomy. I could actually have gone with something a *little* smaller but this is what I could find locally and had a good price. I decided it was better to take it than order a sight-unseen bag that cost more and might not be quite what I wanted.

Note also that I'm fairly new to DSLR photography and probably not as disciplined as a pro. Maybe it's something I'll grow out of with time, who knows?

04-17-2013, 01:53 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kh1234567890 Quote
Why do you people drag all that clobber around with you ? My bag holds all that I need (or rather, want to) carry
A little late for me to join this thread, but I certainly like to walk around lightfoot as well. So have have chosen a shoulder bag designed for Panasonic's micro(!) digital cameras:

Panasonic DMW-BAG1 Holdall Bag - Jessops - Digital Bags/Cases/Housings

As shown here, my small bag actually carries no less than a K-5 with 18-135mm mounted, an FA 50-1.4, a Kenko 1.5X TC, a Pentax O-GPS1 and then a spare battery, an IR-remote and some cloths. Thank you Pentax, for making your gear so compact!

PS.: I paid much less than the price advertised above - - so I bougth two.
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo