Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #1

Problems with my banana brick :(

I'm happy with my Pentax K-01 (I call it banana brick, sorry for that. This is Kai's fault!). But recently I'm facing such problems and I figure I might find people with the same problems and people that might help us and vice versa (although I'm still a newbie, I could help!). I am new to this, really. First forum I joined ('cause I think it is the only forum worth joining, HA!) Anyway, regards to my banana brick, I recently got it and thought would upload my first raw images, some potrait shots appeared landscape in orientation so I rotate it. Afterwards, when I opened and view my images on my banana brick, a message saying, "This image cannot be displayed", and that's because I rotated the image. Why is that? And how can I make those images appear again in my banana brick?

Thanx. Sorry for the long explanation. XD

11-26-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You cannot edit pictures on an SD card with another device as the file will no longer have the original attributes the camera is looking for.

Your best bet is to save off the pictures to your computer so you won't lose them.
Do this now, first, right away if you care about the pictures.

Then format the card in the camera so that it will be completely usable again.

Never edit pictures on an SD card.