Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Lightroom

Hi all,
Merry Christmas to everyone . I just thought I'd share this info to anyone who wants 'Lightroom', I just bought it online (the download) for 40.00.
Here is info:
We are a web design company in Fayetteville, NC and trying to sell off our last extra copies of Lightroom. We brought a bundle of licenses from Adobe so we can get them cheaper but we had to order more then we needed. They only gave us the license numbers with instructions on how to download the program on Adobe.com. So there is no actual retail box since we didn't get one. But it is the same thing as if you brought the program off Adobe.com. All you would get then is a license number and instructions on the download through their site.

It has never been used or registered so you will have no problem with it at all. You just download the program, enter the license number, register, and you have the full version.
I have contact info just message me if you are interested!

12-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Summer:Lake Superior - Michigan Winter:Texas Hill Country
Hmmm,

I'm not sure that Adobe's licensing terms permits this type of re-sale. Buyer beware.
12-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks for that! I have no idea how these things work. I did get it, and the license number worked and Lightroom 4.2 is running on my computer now, other than that, that is all I know!!
12-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Many thanks for sharing, I'm sure it's very useful to interested parties. Merry Christmas to you too!