Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #1

Where can I buy lenses in the US?

I would be in the US for at least half a year and intend to purchase a lens here as they are much cheaper here than where I come from.

I understand that online lens prices are artificially jacked up? Where is a good physical store to lens in the US? I would be spend most of my time in Pheonix, AZ so it would be great if anyone could point me to pentax dealers in this region.

Thank you for the advice!

01-06-2013, 01:45 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't think there are any Pentax stores here in Phoenix. If you call Adorama at 800-815-0664 or B&H at 877.849.6359 you should be able to get in-store pricing. Not all lenses are cheaper in-store, but most are. In-store and online camera prices are generally the same, though.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-06-2013, 05:24 PM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I don't think there are any Pentax stores here in Phoenix. If you call Adorama at 800-815-0664 or B&H at 877.849.6359 you should be able to get in-store pricing. Not all lenses are cheaper in-store, but most are. In-store and online camera prices are generally the same, though.
There are no dealers in Tucson where I live but from my internet search there are five dealers in the Phoenix that carry Pentax. Frys Electronics, Inc in Tempe and Phoenix, Wilson Camera in Scottsdale and Phoenix, and Foto Forum in Phoenix.
01-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #4

Original Poster
Great thank you for the information. I'll check it out.