Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-27-2013, 05:46 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
tethered with Capture One Pro 7

Hi, some time ago I buy Capture One pro 7. Is the best RAW converter that i have use (beter than RAW camera of photoshop CS5). This software had different great functions such as tethered - possibility to control your camera from PC( or MAC) in live view. But there is one problem - this function not support Pentax cameras.... I ask Capture One support - WHY? my question was:
i have Pentax K5 camera, but capture one pro 7 don't support tethered capture mode for this camera and i coud not use this great function. My question is : in future Capture One software introduce the tethered capture support for Pentax cameras or not? and when?
this is official answear:
Hello Andriy, It is hard to say. Right now tethered support is coming from Nikon and Canon becasue they supply us wiht a necessary SDK file to do this. Its up to Pentax I believe at this point to coordinate with Phase One and have a file available for this in our software. Thanks,
Phase One SUpport
I don't understand Pentax... for this reason i want to send this answear to Pentax support but i don't no haw to do this... thank's for anyone who can help me to contact official pentax support.

02-27-2013, 08:57 AM - 1 Like   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
I can't help directly, but I wish you well this, it could help us all with tethered support in the future.

I'd like it for LR4 & CS6, if it's not too much to ask, just in case Pentax are monitoring this channel.
02-27-2013, 09:03 AM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/215616-pentax-give...ight=tethering