Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2013, 04:17 PM   #31
Junior Member




Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 37
I'll Pass

I emailed Helen about purchasing a DA-15 last Sunday. Was delighted that she responded almost immediately. She said that she forwarded my email to a sales rep who (still) never contacted me. Apparently they have enough business and don't need mine. I'll wait for B&H to reopen after the holidays.

03-31-2013, 06:45 PM   #32
Loyal Site Supporter
RollsUp's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: AK USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 1,453
QuoteOriginally posted by chuckn246 Quote
I emailed Helen about purchasing a DA-15 last Sunday. Was delighted that she responded almost immediately. She said that she forwarded my email to a sales rep who (still) never contacted me. Apparently they have enough business and don't need mine. I'll wait for B&H to reopen after the holidays.
Probably because they are closed for the Passover Holiday.
NYC Store
03-31-2013, 10:19 PM   #33
Veteran Member
abmj's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central California
Posts: 600
QuoteOriginally posted by chuckn246 Quote
I emailed Helen about purchasing a DA-15 last Sunday. Was delighted that she responded almost immediately. She said that she forwarded my email to a sales rep who (still) never contacted me. Apparently they have enough business and don't need mine. I'll wait for B&H to reopen after the holidays.
They are both closed for Passover. Give them a chance.
04-01-2013, 03:49 AM   #34
Junior Member




Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 37
B&H makes it clear a soon as you visit the site that they are closed for the holidays. I just checked Adorama's site on my phone and it does state that orders will ship after the holidays but you have to be in the checkout to find out. I will wait until Wednesday and contact both stores and go from there. I always seem to pick the worst times to order things..

04-03-2013, 01:14 AM   #35
Adorama Camera Representative
Helen Oster's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 548
QuoteOriginally posted by chuckn246 Quote
B&H makes it clear a soon as you visit the site that they are closed for the holidays. I just checked Adorama's site on my phone and it does state that orders will ship after the holidays but you have to be in the checkout to find out. I will wait until Wednesday and contact both stores and go from there. I always seem to pick the worst times to order things..
Hi Chuck


I'm really sorry; Steve will be in the office today, and I'll send him a reminder - tho' I would expect him to be a bit back-logged after the holiday.
04-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #36
Junior Member




Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 37
QuoteOriginally posted by Helen Oster Quote
Hi Chuck


I'm really sorry; Steve will be in the office today, and I'll send him a reminder - tho' I would expect him to be a bit back-logged after the holiday.
It's fine Helen. I was unaware that Adorama was closed for the holidays as well. My wife called B&H yesterday morning and got a great deal on the DA15. I may try Adorama again when I make another purchase. Thank you for your time.
04-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #37
Adorama Camera Representative
Helen Oster's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 548
QuoteOriginally posted by chuckn246 Quote
It's fine Helen. I was unaware that Adorama was closed for the holidays as well. My wife called B&H yesterday morning and got a great deal on the DA15. I may try Adorama again when I make another purchase. Thank you for your time.

The most important thing is that you got it - enjoy
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, pentax help, photography
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Buying Used From Adorama... vinzer General Photography 13 08-09-2014 12:06 PM
Buying lenses from Adorama? Alliecat Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 13 08-10-2011 02:23 PM
Buying from B&H - help for PF member (or may be adorama) yusuf Ask B&H Photo! 12 11-30-2010 03:33 AM
Aussies buying flash from Adorama or B&H MoiVous Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 12 08-17-2009 04:28 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:57 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top