Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
03-31-2013, 04:17 PM   #31

I'll Pass

I emailed Helen about purchasing a DA-15 last Sunday. Was delighted that she responded almost immediately. She said that she forwarded my email to a sales rep who (still) never contacted me. Apparently they have enough business and don't need mine. I'll wait for B&H to reopen after the holidays.

03-31-2013, 06:45 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by chuckn246 Quote
I emailed Helen about purchasing a DA-15 last Sunday. Was delighted that she responded almost immediately. She said that she forwarded my email to a sales rep who (still) never contacted me. Apparently they have enough business and don't need mine. I'll wait for B&H to reopen after the holidays.
Probably because they are closed for the Passover Holiday.
NYC Store
03-31-2013, 10:19 PM   #33
Veteran Member

They are both closed for Passover. Give them a chance.
04-01-2013, 03:49 AM   #34

B&H makes it clear a soon as you visit the site that they are closed for the holidays. I just checked Adorama's site on my phone and it does state that orders will ship after the holidays but you have to be in the checkout to find out. I will wait until Wednesday and contact both stores and go from there. I always seem to pick the worst times to order things..

04-03-2013, 01:14 AM   #35
Adorama Camera Representative

B&H makes it clear a soon as you visit the site that they are closed for the holidays. I just checked Adorama's site on my phone and it does state that orders will ship after the holidays but you have to be in the checkout to find out. I will wait until Wednesday and contact both stores and go from there. I always seem to pick the worst times to order things..
Hi Chuck

I'm really sorry; Steve will be in the office today, and I'll send him a reminder - tho' I would expect him to be a bit back-logged after the holiday.
04-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #36

QuoteOriginally posted by Helen Oster Quote
Hi Chuck

I'm really sorry; Steve will be in the office today, and I'll send him a reminder - tho' I would expect him to be a bit back-logged after the holiday.
It's fine Helen. I was unaware that Adorama was closed for the holidays as well. My wife called B&H yesterday morning and got a great deal on the DA15. I may try Adorama again when I make another purchase. Thank you for your time.
04-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #37
Adorama Camera Representative

It's fine Helen. I was unaware that Adorama was closed for the holidays as well. My wife called B&H yesterday morning and got a great deal on the DA15. I may try Adorama again when I make another purchase. Thank you for your time.

The most important thing is that you got it - enjoy